Juicing For LifeBookmark this
Juicing expert, Bynay Blasberg, enlightens us on the benefits of Juicing and how to effortlessly incorporate it into our daily regimen.
- Don’t overthink Juicing. Use your favorite fruits and veggies already in your fridge and have fun concocting your own mixtures. Keep in mind fruits will add sweetness.
- Buy seasonal products by visiting our local Farmers Market on Saturday mornings for pesticide-free, farm fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Plants with high water content like romaine lettuce, pears, pineapples, and watermelon juice best. When Juicing oranges use at least one WHOLE orange including the rind for taste and nutrition.
- Juicers are expensive so maintain them with care by cleaning immediately afterward. This will save time and energy in future scrubbing.
- Juicing on an empty stomach creates maximum absorption and if you have juice left over, seal it in a jar in the fridge to enjoy later.
- Consider Juicing as a way of life. Don’t pressure yourself to do it everyday but as often as time allows as it usually requires at least 30 minutes.
To contact Bynay: Bynay@yahoo.com